Author Topic: Offical WWE/TNA/ROH Endeavor Thread  (Read 108607 times)

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
Re:Offical WWE/TNA/ROH Endeavor Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 04:35:27 pm »
Who have I blasted outside of Cena, Rey and Taker? Nobody!

Michelle McCool.

Seriously though, while I've never seen you insult Jillian, let's be honest here, you do have a tendency to paint any person that signs or re-signs with the WWE as a victim. As if they had a gun to their head when they take a WWE paycheck, ignoring their personal responsibility. And then blue skying that going to TNA is somehow where they'll be given carte blanche to wrestle for lengthy periods and avoid any degree of humiliation or a train wreck angle. Which tends not to be the case.

I do think the WWE dropped the ball with Jillian though. That gimmick was something that could have gone for a long time and just changed with whatever pop star was the flavor of the month. One week they could goof on Britney, the next week Ke$ha, the following week Lady GaGa and so on.

But I think we're all ignoring the bigger question here: Why would TNA hire Jillian over Tiffany?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 05:18:56 pm »

Michelle McCool.

The less I mention her the better!

Seriously though, while I've never seen you insult Jillian, let's be honest here, you do have a tendency to paint any person that signs or re-signs with the WWE as a victim. As if they had a gun to their head when they take a WWE paycheck, ignoring their personal responsibility. And then blue skying that going to TNA is somehow where they'll be given carte blanche to wrestle for lengthy periods and avoid any degree of humiliation or a train wreck angle. Which tends not to be the case.

Wrestlers make stupid decisions. Yes, I've said repeatedly Matt Hardy never should have resigned with the WWE, but saying I claim them as the victim is a bit much. I knew the WWE after being forced to resign Matt would never do anything with him, which has been proven as fact. Vince never wants to show he's wrong and having to rehire Matt did that.

I do think the WWE dropped the ball with Jillian though. That gimmick was something that could have gone for a long time and just changed with whatever pop star was the flavor of the month. One week they could goof on Britney, the next week Ke$ha, the following week Lady GaGa and so on.

The Jillian singing gimmick should have been killed a long time ago. What they should have done was update her character when Criss Angel magically removed ability to sing. Without her being able to do that she would become crazed and attack Divas out of nowhere jealous of their voices.

But I think we're all ignoring the bigger question here: Why would TNA hire Jillian over Tiffany?

Jillian has been wrestling for 10 years unlike Tiffany, who learned on the job.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 05:29:42 pm »
Oh look... Dr B going anti-WWE on for every release....  ::)

All theses releases do is screw with my rosters in SD vs RAW 2011
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:30:23 pm by Dice of Dice & Kristi »
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 05:54:01 pm »

Can't help but to agree there.

Wrestlers make stupid decisions.

Boy howdy, do they.

but saying I claim them as the victim is a bit much.

If it is, it's based off our previous discussions involving people like Matt, Gail Kim, and even that debate back when whatsername was trying out. You don't like it when any people sign or re-sign to the WWE. Whereas more often than not, you do tend to behave as if signing with TNA is a superior choice.

Without her being able to do that she would become crazed and attack Divas out of nowhere

Wait, that's the exact same gimmick you wanted you wanted for Serena last April! You also want every Diva to snap and demolish LayCool. Based on those and the Daffney avatar, I'm starting to notice a trend here. Is that really the extent of your creativity when it comes to the Divas? Just "crazy chick that stalks people"?

So? TNA has made it abundantly clear that experience and tenure are not priorities when it comes to deciding who to sign.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 07:36:14 pm »
If it is, it's based off our previous discussions involving people like Matt, Gail Kim, and even that debate back when whatsername was trying out. You don't like it when any people sign or re-sign to the WWE. Whereas more often than not, you do tend to behave as if signing with TNA is a superior choice.

They only resign for the money. Its not because they like working for the WWE.

Wait, that's the exact same gimmick you wanted you wanted for Serena last April! You also want every Diva to snap and demolish LayCool. Based on those and the Daffney avatar, I'm starting to notice a trend here. Is that really the extent of your creativity when it comes to the Divas? Just "crazy chick that stalks people"?

Boy, you really like to simplify my story ideas. You make it sound like I just have a Diva wake up one morning insane. I put motive behind the Diva's actions.

You seem to forget the storyline where I had Serena get jealous over Kelly Kelly when she joined SES because CM Punk thought Kelly was pure, didn't shave her head, and gave her all his attention.

Every Diva should beat the crap out of LayCool! And they don't need to be crazy to do it. Just pissed off.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 08:12:22 pm »
They only resign for the money. Its not because they like working for the WWE.

Here's the problem. We *could* say the exact same thing about people and TNA. It wouldn't make either statement true though, because while some people sign with a company to nickel and dime them for everything they're worth (SEE: Hogan, Hulk) there are very likely individuals that sign because they genuinely like their job. And again this is in WWE, TNA, RoH and so on. So you once again resorting to the either/or argument isn't exactly a strong rationale.

Boy, you really like to simplify my story ideas. You make it sound like I just have a Diva wake up one morning insane. I put motive behind the Diva's actions.

The motives are mildly different, but your results are all the same. Whether it's jealousy over other Divas having voices or hair or whatever or just being pushed too far by a bully, it still comes down to you wanting a Diva (or a Knockout) to go nuts on people.

You seem to forget the storyline where I had Serena get jealous over Kelly Kelly when she joined SES because CM Punk thought Kelly was pure, didn't shave her head, and gave her all his attention.

I'd like to see which post that was in. I'm specifically looking at your post from the last Smackdown thread. Here's your quote (in its entirety) from April 3rd:

Punk's mission isn't about winning titles, its about converting people to his lifestyle whether they want to or not. I never stated Serena should win the title. She'd just be a loose cannon out to terrorize the Divas. She'd be popping out of dark shadows and the sound of a clipper scaring Divas would be fun. One or two close calls of Divas about to shaved bald is all that's needed to make her affective.

Nothing about Kelly Kelly or CM Punk referring to her as pure in there.

Every Diva should beat the crap out of LayCool! And they don't need to be crazy to do it. Just pissed off.

Crazy or pissed, it's still a person being put in a position where they react with heavy aggression. Futhermore, this is basically another example of your desire to see people utterly dominating one another. Something we've touched on before. You tend to want that idea to be present in a multitude of angles. The concept isn't bad, you're just overusing it.

dest

• Posting Machine
  • if loving tv characters is wrong, why are you here
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 11:15:48 pm »

Michelle McCool.

Wrestlers make stupid decisions. Yes, I've said repeatedly Matt Hardy never should have resigned with the WWE, but saying I claim them as the victim is a bit much. I knew the WWE after being forced to resign Matt would never do anything with him, which has been proven as fact. Vince never wants to show he's wrong and having to rehire Matt did that.

The Jillian singing gimmick should have been killed a long time ago. What they should have done was update her character when Criss Angel magically removed ability to sing. Without her being able to do that she would become crazed and attack Divas out of nowhere jealous of their voices.

I know the ECW title didnt mean much....but Matt Hardy was champ there for a while. Plus US champion.

PNight

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2010, 07:33:22 am »
I guess Gallows was the only one who really had some potential.

Though if I were Primo, Mercury, Rosa, Hawkins, Baretta, I would just make sure my future endeavors are in order.

And I don't see TNA hiring any of these people, because well I'm pretty sure they are bleeding money and looking to cut costs at every available position.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:34:36 am by PNight »

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 04:28:13 pm »
He is taking his Ballin' and going home!

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar MVP as of December 2, 2010. WWE wishes MVP the best in all future endeavors.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Keller

• Posting Machine
  • 2012 WWE Prediction Game Champion of Champions
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 05:08:29 pm »
He is taking his Ballin' and going home!

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar MVP as of December 2, 2010. WWE wishes MVP the best in all future endeavors.

Sad to hear that.  I had HUGE hopes for him when he debuted and especially after his feud with Benoit.  It was over for him once they turned him face.  And it was definitely over once they put him on Raw.

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2010, 05:35:33 pm »
Actually it was all over for him when that heart condition of his came up during that run with Matt Hardy. After that it was just him standing pat
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2010, 02:32:22 am »
Shit. That's a rough loss. So what's he going to call himself in when he's in TNA?

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2010, 10:34:06 am »
Just read a message from him that he was the one who asked for the release so it was his choice.

A real loss as the guy is able to work it in the ring. But yeah, that heart condition, corrected or not, has kept him from rising higher. A shame but hopefully he can bounce back.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:35:26 am by Anynom »

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2010, 04:24:17 pm »
Shit. That's a rough loss. So what's he going to call himself in when he's in TNA?

Let me correct one thing about your statement there What is he going to call himself in NEW JAPAN?

I've heard he may just go by his given name, Antonio Banks
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2010, 09:29:26 pm »

Let me correct one thing about your statement there What is he going to call himself in NEW JAPAN?

I've heard he may just go by his given name, Antonio Banks

MVP can't go to Japan because of his criminal record. The only place left is Mexico where he's got the choice of AAA or CMLL.