Author Topic: Offical WWE/TNA/ROH Endeavor Thread  (Read 101990 times)

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
Re:Offical WWE/TNA/ROH Endeavor Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 09:33:15 pm »
In case anyone didn't notice: when the WWE announced his release, they did not wish Carlito the best in his future endeavors   :P

Maybe they're retiring that line and next release, they'll introduce their new catchphrase?

The WWE has comes to terms with Primo Colon. He has 5 minutes to get his crap and get out!

I think it would be awesome if the phrase had nothing to do with the firing or even wrestling in general.

"The WWE has come to terms with {SUPERSTAR or DIVA} and granted their release. I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!"

Or something along those lines.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 09:34:35 pm »
I haven't seen this on many other places, but a few reports are popping up that Jamie Keyes has been released. I am now absolutely convinced that the Diva ring announcer gig is cursed.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 12:17:01 pm »
Yeah, it sucks that Jamie is gone. They loved her as a ring announcer but for some strange reason didn't feel she could cut it at a wrestler. Out of all the women in NXT3 she's the one you'd think they'd keep. I suspect its because of her looks. Her body was too cut compared to the other Divas. They don't want unique, but generic. Beth is somewhat the only acception, but remember she was forced to lose a lot of muscle first.

What a shame. It would have been great to see Jaime and Beth as a tag team.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 12:41:04 pm by DrBlasphemy »
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 12:30:06 pm »
I don't remember too much about her in the ring, but she definitely had energy when she was cutting promos. She was really trying to get the crowd worked up. That's the biggest shame about the release.

But looks-wise... Saying she's "unique" is being diplomatic. Her arms looked a little *too* lean and that forehead of hers was a mess.

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 10:00:37 pm »
From elsewhere:
-- According to a source, Sting is "expected to be gone" from TNA Wrestling following this week's set of television tapings, which were completed yesterday in Orlando, Florida.

The multi-time champion is limited by an injury to his shoulder and has not signed a new contract, so he's only committed to the organization until the end of the year. There was talk this week that he would be taking time off from this point forward.

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 04:29:48 pm »
Matt Hardy has finally been given the axe and wished best of luck in his future endeavors.

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010, 05:30:03 pm »
Matt Hardy has finally been given the axe and wished best of luck in his future endeavors.

Its about damn time! Maybe now he will quit bitching!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2010, 05:36:57 pm »

Its about damn time! Maybe now he will quit bitching!

No Way Ain't Gonna Happen

The wanna-be Brian Pillman is gonna keep bitching on various internet forums to make the WWE re-hire him at an outrageous price
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 07:19:48 pm »
No Way Ain't Gonna Happen

The wanna-be Brian Pillman is gonna keep bitching on various internet forums to make the WWE re-hire him at an outrageous price

While I totally agree he's not going to stop complaining whatever happens, it seems like a given he's headed towards TNA. If this was a ploy on his part to try and use the interwebs to squeeze something out of the WWE, it's guaranteed to fail on both fronts. If Vince wasn't afraid to let Jeff walk, he probably couldn't have cared less about the lesser Hardy. Plus, Matt's standing with the IWC isn't what it was five years ago.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 08:44:22 pm »
Thank God! Matt should have never resigned with the WWE in the first place and left his mark with fans chanting "You screwed Matt!"
 for years.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 02:28:40 pm »
- World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

They fired Croft but kept Beretta, Plus Hawkins still has a job? It's mind boggling!

Jillian will do well in the Knockouts Division in TNA.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 02:38:57 pm »
See, Jillian's release sounds a bit odd, as didn't we all hear about her landing some backstage gig a little while ago? So either the story was wrong, or it didn't work out for some reason.

They fired Croft but kept Beretta,

Hold on. Can you honestly distinguish between the two enough to pull the whole "They fired X, but kept Y?" act? Had they had done the reverse, I don't think I would have been any more ambivalent than I feel about this firing right now, death of another tag team aside. Same with keeping Hawkins over Archer and JTG over Shad.

Plus Hawkins still has a job? It's mind boggling!

I'd joke that they're hoping for that big Hawkins/Ryder reunion, but at this point, who would they face?

Well, she won't be in The Beautiful People, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:09:21 pm by Royboy »

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 03:48:20 pm »

If TNA does hire Jillian we'll finally be able to see her do her 450 splash finisher.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 03:55:04 pm »

If TNA does hire Jillian we'll finally be able to see her do her 450 splash finisher.
OH MY GOD, DR. B, YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE!

You blast everybody who is in WWE, but once they get released, you are all set to welcome them to TNA with open arms.  It just boggles my mind, man.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:55:23 pm by InThe313 »
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 04:21:40 pm »

OH MY GOD, DR. B, YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE!

You blast everybody who is in WWE, but once they get released, you are all set to welcome them to TNA with open arms.  It just boggles my mind, man.

You must be thinking of somebody else. I've always liked Jillian and have always thought the WWE was screwing her over turning her into a joke character. Who have I blasted outside of Cena, Rey and Taker? Nobody!