C-S-S-A Celebrities Sex Stories Archive - Celebs as themselves in stories. > CSSA Requests

Bonnie Wright Stories

<< < (3/3)

Just Plain Tricky:
On a side topic who's with me that the Hogwarts uniforms need a makeover to Sexy Schoolgirl mode?  Start with cutting the skirt length in half, throw in some Zettai Ryouiki, say Grade B, switch the tops to sports bras.

Joe:

--- Quote from: Just Plain Tricky on March 24, 2010, 01:02:28 PM ---Well, supposedly the last two movies are going to be very faithful to the books and there's a scene where Ginny takes Harry to her room, they have a major league kiss and it doesn't take much reading between the lines to tell that she plans to give him her cherry...then Ron walks in and interrupts.  Frankly, if I were Harry (or Ginny for that matter) I would have killed him on the spot.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would nearly kill Ron, too.  >:( That's some serious blue balls.

Hopefully, they will also give Ginny/Harry a final kiss as well before they fade into the epilogue. Their kiss can't be any worse than the cheesy first kis they got in the movie HBP.

Of course Dan gets to have fun with both Bonnie and Emma. In the locket scene, Dan and Emma are both supposedly naked and embracing.

Joe

TRL:

--- Quote from: Joe on March 27, 2010, 12:39:06 AM --- In the locket scene, Dan and Emma are both supposedly naked and embracing.

--- End quote ---

I suspect that will be edited/toned down for the movie - more Hogwarts-brand-cover-everything-robes I suspect

Just Plain Tricky:
I'm guessing we'll only see Emma from shoulders up. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version