Author Topic: Bonnie Wright Stories  (Read 2857 times)

rb2312

• I love Sarah Harding
Bonnie Wright Stories
« on: January 06, 2010, 09:13:34 AM »
hi all, hope you all had a nice new year

Please could we have some storries featuring Bonnie Wright (now 18) who plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films

she's gorgeous

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Thanks Voodoo for Nina's Ass
Re:Bonnie Wright Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
hi all, hope you all had a nice new year

Please could we have some storries featuring Bonnie Wright (now 18) who plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films

she's gorgeous

I totally agree that Bonnie's gorgeous. Harry's a lucky, lucky man/boy/wizard.

I actually have a project in mind where Bonnie would show up, but it won't come out for quite some time. Needless to say, she's more than on my radar.
2015 can't get here fast enough...

Hellcats: Season 2 - now Airing on TSSA

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »
Yes, while my love/lust for Emma Watson knows no bounds I would really like to see stories with Bonnie and the other HP girls as well.

PS:  To rb2312:  That she's 18 is no never mind to this site we have many stories of underage celebs here.  In fact I've written at least one with Bonnie in it if you're interested.
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • WRESTLING!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
I've always thought Bonnie was hotter than Emma.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

Joe

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 12:52:42 AM »

I agree with DrBlasphemy, Bonnie is better than Emma. She is officially sexy now and I can't wait to see her in the next movie. She and Dan (hopefully) get to share one last kissing scene.  I love redheads.

Joe

stretchman

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:27:50 AM »
Would like to see Bonnie & Saoirse Ronan eat each other
out and suck stockinged toes.

Ddrew49

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »
Id love a story about Bonnie and Evanna Lynch where Evanna forces Bonnie into her first lesbian experiance. Now thatd be hot.

rb2312

• I love Sarah Harding
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 12:40:51 PM »

I agree with DrBlasphemy, Bonnie is better than Emma. She is officially sexy now and I can't wait to see her in the next movie. She and Dan (hopefully) get to share one last kissing scene.  I love redheads.

Joe

rumour has it that there will be at least one scene from the book included in the new films featuring some Harry Ginny (an Bonnie) kissing.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 01:02:28 PM »
Well, supposedly the last two movies are going to be very faithful to the books and there's a scene where Ginny takes Harry to her room, they have a major league kiss and it doesn't take much reading between the lines to tell that she plans to give him her cherry...then Ron walks in and interrupts.  Frankly, if I were Harry (or Ginny for that matter) I would have killed him on the spot.

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »
Well, supposedly the last two movies are going to be very faithful to the books and there's a scene where Ginny takes Harry to her room, they have a major league kiss and it doesn't take much reading between the lines to tell that she plans to give him her cherry...then Ron walks in and interrupts.  Frankly, if I were Harry (or Ginny for that matter) I would have killed him on the spot.

And really, who'd miss Ron? Especially his increasingly doofy-looking movie persona? I suppose the movie folks were pretty damn lucky that both Radcliffe and Emma didn't suffer from cute-kid-ugly-ass-adult syndrome, but Movie-Ron is totally making up for both of them.

Bonnie, quite frankly, just gets hotter every time I see her. If the damn Hogwarts robes allowed for cleavage, that girl would totally be stealing the show from Emma every movie.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 07:51:33 AM »
On a side topic who's with me that the Hogwarts uniforms need a makeover to Sexy Schoolgirl mode?  Start with cutting the skirt length in half, throw in some Zettai Ryouiki, say Grade B, switch the tops to sports bras.

Joe

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 12:39:06 AM »

Yes, I would nearly kill Ron, too.  >:( That's some serious blue balls.

Hopefully, they will also give Ginny/Harry a final kiss as well before they fade into the epilogue. Their kiss can't be any worse than the cheesy first kis they got in the movie HBP.

Of course Dan gets to have fun with both Bonnie and Emma. In the locket scene, Dan and Emma are both supposedly naked and embracing.

Joe

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 12:46:06 AM »
In the locket scene, Dan and Emma are both supposedly naked and embracing.

I suspect that will be edited/toned down for the movie - more Hogwarts-brand-cover-everything-robes I suspect

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 08:13:41 AM »
I'm guessing we'll only see Emma from shoulders up. :'(