Author Topic: Anyone still interested in the old CSBN series?  (Read 2359 times)

Foley Fan

• I'm a llama!
Anyone still interested in the old CSBN series?
« on: November 27, 2009, 08:39:09 pm »
Some years back, an author named Crank Case started the Taking of WCW series, which I took over and started WWF's New Boss and continued the Acquisition of ECW series. I know it's been some time ago, but I've felt the need to return to that universe with the CSBN Chronicles. It's basically a series of one-shots dealing with the women of wrestling in 2000/2001 under the CSBN banner. Personally, I thought 2001 was the highlight of hot women wrestlers, so that's why i'd choose that time period.

Any ideas, thoughts, opinions on this?

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re:Anyone still interested in the old CSBN series?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:46:24 pm »
I actually am a fan of the CSBN series, and I think they are some of the better stories on Wowefa (particuarly the ECW branch of those stories), And I'll admit that some of those stories that featured in-ring sex helped inspired the Royal Rumble Gang Bang stories Kristi and I do.

That being said, if you're indeed bringing them back, I suggest keeping it set in 2000 / 2001 to keep everything in sync
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

Foley Fan

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:42 pm »
I actually am a fan of the CSBN series, and I think they are some of the better stories on Wowefa (particuarly the ECW branch of those stories), And I'll admit that some of those stories that featured in-ring sex helped inspired the Royal Rumble Gang Bang stories Kristi and I do.

That being said, if you're indeed bringing them back, I suggest keeping it set in 2000 / 2001 to keep everything in sync

It's interesting you say that about the ECW branch, because I always thought those were the weakest in the series.

The Chronicles would feature various members from all the brands (and maybe even the XPW brand that Ciah started in The XPW Dynasty). Like I said, if you guys have any ideas or combos (male/female, and female/female) you'd like to see, feel free to post.

Batista999

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:03:26 pm »
I actually am a fan of WWF's New Boss  series