Author Topic: The Daughter Swap Club  (Read 9166 times)

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
The Daughter Swap Club
« on: August 20, 2009, 12:52:59 AM »
I absolutely love this story and hope to see more in the series.

figured we could throw out some other mother daughter couples.

Casey/Nora Life With Derek
Lizzie/Jo Lizzie McGuire
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  6th Annual 2014 TSSA Top 50 Characters!!!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • No man can match the fury of one woman to another!
Re:The Daughter Swap Club
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 01:26:42 AM »
Chloe Sullivan and her mother as played by Lynda Carter. Make Lynda a few years younger, she's come  out of her coma and her power problem is gone.

POST 700!!!

YAY!! :) :) :)
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway.  

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 04:55:43 PM »
If anyone else wants to have a go please do, and whilst , I'd never say never, if I do do another story its likely to be the same pairings

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Kendall's Kaboose
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:18:36 PM »
POST 700!!!

YAY!! :) :) :)

Only 5000 more and you'll be almost caught up with DrB. ;)
She's got me dizzy, she sees me through to the end
She's got me in her hands and there's no use in pretending

Christine sixteen, Christine sixteen

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Pipe bombing you daily!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »
LL, I wish you got the show "Make It Or Break it". There's a set of 4 hot moms (Ok, really 3, but Loren can use Summer as her substitute mom) and daughters to pick from.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »
Not heard of it - what's it about?

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Pipe bombing you daily!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »
It's an ABC Family TV series about 4 female gymnasts. They are; Emily (the blue collar), Payson (the all star), Kaylie (the cute one) and Lauren (the backstabbing bitch). Their mothers are; Chloe (Emily's mother who dresses like a slut), Kim (Payson's average mother), Ronnie (Kaylie's mother who was a famous teen popstar) and Summer (Lauren's father's girlfriend who Lauren hates). In just the first 9 episodes I couldn't tell you how many story plotlines have been created. Way more than Desperate Housewives did for a first season.

The season finale is this Monday and for those interested they're replaying all the episodes before that in an all day marathon from 11AM-8PM EST. The finale is 9PM, because they play "The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" at 8PM.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Kendall's Kaboose
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
It's an ABC Family TV series about 4 female gymnasts. They are; Emily (the blue collar), Payson (the all star), Kaylie (the cute one) and Lauren (the backstabbing bitch). Their mothers are; Chloe (Emily's mother who dresses like a slut), Kim (Payson's average mother), Ronnie (Kaylie's mother who was a famous teen popstar) and Summer (Lauren's father's girlfriend who Lauren hates). In just the first 9 episodes I couldn't tell you how many story plotlines have been created. Way more than Desperate Housewives did for a first season.

The season finale is this Monday and for those interested they're replaying all the episodes before that in an all day marathon from 11AM-8PM EST. The finale is 9PM, because they play "The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" at 8PM.

Chelsea Hobbs looks cute in the previews and Josie Loren is hot and Nicole Anderson made a guest spot. Wait, why am I not watching this show again? God knows I watch worse for less, yet I can't bring myself to watch hot chicks in spandex playing gymnasts? I can't even say it's because of the time slot for the simple fact that I know I'll likely be tuning in to the same time slot a week later when Greek returns.

Mmm, now I must go think of Spencer Grammar and Amber Stevens having some HLATM. It's like a requirement or something. You can't, by law, watch or even think about Greek without thinking about Casey sharing some quality naked, ATM filled time with her BFF Ashley.
She's got me dizzy, she sees me through to the end
She's got me in her hands and there's no use in pretending

Christine sixteen, Christine sixteen

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Thanks Voodoo for Nina's Ass
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »

"Make it or Break It" is also considerably better acted, written, produced, musically scored, directed, and even filmed in better quality (imo) than "Secret Life" - then again, "Secret Life" is SOOOOO bad, I can't stop watching it. It's a continuous, monotnous train wreck of a show that I can't look away from, and not just because of all the hot Faux Jailbait on it. I honestly feel like I'm watching each week to see how much WORSE "Secret Life" can get, and they've not yet failed to sink lower and lower.

Joe, you really should peruse these interwebs we're on and catch up on MiBi - it's actually interesting, and you're guaranteed about two dozen ass-in-spandex shots per episode. Worth watching for that alone. ;)
2015 can't get here fast enough...

Hellcats: Season 2 - now Airing on TSSA

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 01:27:04 AM »
Also the mothers and daughters in the new 90210
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  6th Annual 2014 TSSA Top 50 Characters!!!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • No man can match the fury of one woman to another!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
Lets hear it for weird dreams; Padme Amidala and Leia Organa! Padme was the jedi not Anakin, mind transferred into a clone and emerges about the same age as her newly ranked jedi daughter (Mace succeeded in killing Palpatine), thus no war. The other/daughter team of jedi finds Earth on a mission.

And in keeping with sci-fi and fantasy themes, Xena/Livia are pulled into our time. In both cases the transitions also turns them into lesbians
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway.  

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Dudeman

• Author
  • Courteney Cox is a goddess!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
I can't find the story, The Daughter Swap Club.  Where is it?

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »
If you look under the Buffy section at the bottom with the crossovers it's there (crossover with Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives, so I assume it may be under them as well)