Author Topic: Diva Lesbian Stories  (Read 22479 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Re:Diva Lesbian Stories
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 05:14:52 pm »
There's some in the next update.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

BigChief

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 01:10:24 pm »
From what I've been reading, it looks like TNA has been putting into their storylines, something that is just made for a lesbian story, with Winter now apparently controlling Angelina Love mentally.

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 12:56:35 pm »
I like the idea of a Bella twin story.  Here is an idea if someone would be willing to run with it.  Since it seems week in and week out Kelly Kelly has been having to deal with the Bella Twins that the Twins try and talk KK into one last match against each twin.  They agree to wrestle on the up and up, wear different color outfits like recently, agree to no outside interference with the stipulation that after the first match if Brie loses then the second match starts immediately with no break.  The twins agree to breakup and go their separate ways if they lose both matches to Kelly Kelly or any stipulation that Kelly Kelly would prefer.

Kelly Kelly thinks on it and finally agrees to the matches, but states that she just can't see breaking up the hot, sexy duo and that she would actually prefer that they were even closer and more interactive with each other than they are.  The twins are baffled.  

KK says her stipulations are that if she loses then the belt goes to that individual winner, no dual champions, but if she wins the Twins agree to an all out incestuous lesbian orgy in the middle of the ring for a minimum 2 hr duration (length of decent PPV) and she and any of her friends gets to do anything they want to the twins during that time.  And hereon after if each twin wants a wrestling match (any match) with her that they will have to agree to be her sex slave for 48 hrs the week before said match(s) for the duration of their WWE careers.

The Twins are disgusted by the thought, but they are confident they can win so they reluctantly agree to all terms.  Kelly slowly walks up to them and says we should seal the deal with a kiss...a threeway kiss and I'll be sure and have a lawyer draw up the contract with some general terminology so this all stays between you, me, and few of my closest friends.  

As she walks away she whispers to herself, "I can't wait to have your tongues up my ass" and smiles.

Just a suggestion.  HINT!!

The Help

When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

Robin Banks

• Trouble with a capital "t"
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 10:48:11 am »
A quick idea / suggestion for someone who works more quickly, & is a bettwr writer than i am (not difficult i know!). The pairing i have in mind is either ODB v Velvet Sky. Or Beth Phoenix v Kelly Kelly. The ladies concerned do battle with the winner being the first lady to strip the other naked, the winner also gets the loser to act as a sex slave, to do with as she sees fit. Pretty please, with,sugar on top, someone make this happen
and now for something completly different

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 07:39:25 am »
Maybe someone can write this story:

When Mickie and Winter were in WWE, Mickie and Katie had a storyline with eachother. Maybe someone can do a lesbian Story.... or at least a threesome (Katie/Paul/Mickie) of them

I really would like to read this!

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 03:54:18 pm »
Maybe someone can write this story:

When Mickie and Winter were in WWE, Mickie and Katie had a storyline with eachother. Maybe someone can do a lesbian Story.... or at least a threesome (Katie/Paul/Mickie) of them

I really would like to read this!

I might make a start on this story next, apart from the 2 I have to submit all my stories have gone.  I had them uploaded to a well known file sharing website which was shut down over the weekend.  All my stories were there, and now they are gone.  Luckily I had copies on a friend's laptop but they are away until the middle of February so I have to start new stories or go mad.

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 04:20:00 am »
Thank you :-)

MickieJamesLover

• Not Banned Yet!
Re: Diva Lesbian Stories
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 04:42:37 pm »
People can PM me for ideas I'd like to become a new writer here. For WOWEFA AND TSSA as well.

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 08:13:07 am »
Any chance, that we can get a AJ Lee / Eve Torres lesbian Story, based on there segment from July 2nd? MickieJamesLover wanted to do the story, but he is gone... at least, it seems like that.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 12:49:27 pm »
Any chance, that we can get a AJ Lee / Eve Torres lesbian Story, based on there segment from July 2nd? MickieJamesLover wanted to do the story, but he is gone... at least, it seems like that.

What happened in the segment? I can't remember.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 01:56:31 pm »

If I remember right, it was Eve teasing AJ out of trying to get attention like she was and AJ makes a comment on how she'll show Eve how to get attention
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 04:13:18 pm »

If I remember right, it was Eve teasing AJ out of trying to get attention like she was and AJ makes a comment on how she'll show Eve how to get attention

Yes. Thats what I'm talking about

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 05:35:15 pm »
Someone seriously needs to write a Kaitlyn/AJ story with Kaitlyn just dominating that tiny vixen.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 11:45:27 pm »
After seeing the last Monday Night Raw I would say a Stephanie/AJ fic is definitely needed.
Story Suggestion below:

In the past you all know how Vince McMahon liked to humiliate valet girls or major stars, this go around it is Stephanie's turn to humiliate none other than AJ.  Stephanie congratulated AJ on winning the Diva's Championship on the last Raw, but tore her down based on how she humiliated Kaitlyn and how she needs to start acting like a true Champion. AJ laughs in her face and as weeks go by she is getting harder and harder to control and even laughing at Stephanie's lack of power to control her. 

This leads Stephanie to have a heart-to-heart with her dad and her dad just tells her to grow a pair and handle her business.  So she announces on RAW that she has found a way to get the highest ratings ever on the following Monday and to solve her Diva's Champion problem...2 birds with 1 stone.  AJ's music immediately starts playing as she skips down the ramp and enters the ring with her own glittered mic and steps nose-to-nose with the boss lady.  AJ glares at the taller woman and starts smirking at her while raising the Championship belt.

Stephanie smiles as she steps back and starts clapping and even egging the crowd on to join her in clapping for the Champion.  Her face turns stern and unnerving as she steps back up to the young, talented wrestler where she then announces that on next week's RAW we will have our FIRST EVER Lumberjack...wait for it...Kiss My Ass or be FIREDDDDD Ultimatum.  BUTTTTT that's not all.  No there will be TWO FIRST EVERS next week.  Not only will AJ Lee have to KISS MY ASS or risk her job here in the WWE, but she will have to Kiss, Lick, & Eat out my Ass. Now TOP THAT FATHER!

Camera pans the crowd to shocked faces throughout not believing the announcement. 

So EVERYONE buy your tickets now because my NAKEDDDDD ASS will be on full display with AJ's cute but crazy ass face plastered to my thick, tanned, and tight pucker hole.

AJ drops the belt in total shock, her eyes growing bigger as she realizes what is in store for her the following week and finally drops to her knees.

SEE EVERYONE...AJ is already practicing. Stephanie walks over to the kneeling girl and turns her backside to the brunette's face and turns back around and steps up closer to where her pant's crotch is touching AJ's nose. MAYBEEEEE THIS WOULD BE EVEN BETTER...AND MOST DEFINITELY A FIRST!

AJ snarls at the hovering goddess and pushes her away as she scrambles to her feet and grabs her own mic off the mat. AND WHO'S TO SAY IT WON'T BE YOU WHO's KISSING MY ASS NEXT WEEK...OR EATING OUT MY ASS?

Stephanie deadpans the smaller girl. TWO MILLION DOLLARS split among all the Lumberjacks to keep ANYONE from interfering. Oh...and the FACT...that KAITLYN will be my in-ring enforcer.  SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY...YOU WILL BE EATING ASS or getting FIREDDDD!

Anyone want to try their hand?

Just a suggestion. Willing to throw more ideas out to any writer who's game.

The Help
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2014, 08:41:09 pm »
How about something with Bayley? Her booty needs some Girl on Girl loving!

Bayley/AJ, Bayley/Emma, and Bayley/Paige are all good ideas.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke