Author Topic: Carrie Underwood  (Read 2439 times)

Foxy_Chick

• I'm a llama!
Carrie Underwood
« on: March 17, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »
Can we have a story where she gets blackened? It's so hot thinking about this blonde, sort of shy, soft spoken girl just getting fucked hard against her will.

And any other stories where she gets her brains fucked out sound good as well. Maybe a forced/humiliation lesbian story where she's not for it at first but by the end she's begging for it and has to say all of these dirty things in order for them to keep fucking her and make her cum. The Simpson sisters would make a very hot story, having them dominate Carrie together while enjoying each other as well.

Tell me what you guys think and if you have any other suggestions for people who would be great in a Carrie lesbian domination story.

Foxy Chick

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
Re:Carrie Underwood
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:50:58 AM »
Well, she, Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift have all written crazy-ex-girlfriend songs so I always thought it would be cool to get them together.
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

randyorko

• I love jailbait stories !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 04:08:38 PM »
Tricky if you write a story with Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, & Carrie Underwood you would be a god in my books. You would be even better if you add in Miley Cyrus, Kelly Pickler, & Emily Osment

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »
No but I was considering doing one with Lambert, Miley and Jamie Lynn Spears since about a year ago Miranda said one or the other needed a spanking due to their naughty behavior.  I figured she might want to administer it herself.  Since Taylor, Carrie and Kelly Pickler all hosted some country award thingy a while ago I thought I might do something with the three of them.
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »
Can we have a story where she gets blackened? It's so hot thinking about this blonde, sort of shy, soft spoken girl just getting fucked hard against her will.

And any other stories where she gets her brains fucked out sound good as well. Maybe a forced/humiliation lesbian story where she's not for it at first but by the end she's begging for it and has to say all of these dirty things in order for them to keep fucking her and make her cum. The Simpson sisters would make a very hot story, having them dominate Carrie together while enjoying each other as well.

Tell me what you guys think and if you have any other suggestions for people who would be great in a Carrie lesbian domination story.

Foxy Chick

I like your idea.  I like to see get raped.  Maybe this could as she is leaving a concerts and then gets jumped.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Pipe bombing you daily!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 01:25:32 AM »
I would still love to see a story based off her Vitamin Water commercial where she plays a horse whisperer.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

Doctor Doom

• The Celeb Defiler
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:15 PM »
And here's one more idea to throw onto the pile...  How about some kind of spin off about the comment she made to Matt McConahey at the AMA's the other night.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Pipe bombing you daily!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 02:25:47 AM »
What was the comment?
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

Doctor Doom

• The Celeb Defiler
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
What was the comment?

Didn't watch the show, but saw an article or two about it online.  It was something to the effect that Matt said he was wearing a pair of boots that got him lucky the last time he wore them, and then during her acceptance speech, Carrie just blurted out that she wanted to see those boots.  Apparently, she was quite embarrassed as soon as she said it.

bdodo

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 04:49:57 PM »
also when she was anounced as the winner one of the other nominies who was backstage looked really pissed off ona seemed to storm off . What if he was so pissed off he grabs her to take his revenge (sexualy of course) also didn't it happen with Faith Hill and Carrie last year

stretchman

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »
Tricky if you write a story with Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, & Carrie Underwood you would be a god in my books. You would be even better if you add in Miley Cyrus, Kelly Pickler, & Emily Osment

I agree and add Faith as a dominatrix binding & fucking all 6 with dildos
would be excellent.(gags needed)